This position is: Full Time
Position Location: New Orleans, LA
as Lead Chiller Technician in scheduling and servicing chiller maintenance
and repair work.
a leadership role in the development of junior technicians in chiller
maintenance and repair.
and repair chiller systems of all types, air and water cooled, for both commercial
and industrial customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical
and electrical components of these systems.
role in defining the training,
materials, and tools needed to support our Chiller maintenance base.
responsibility will be chiller systems, but work on other HVAC system
may be required from time to time.
with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly
communicated to customer.
available to work some nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to
service emergency needs of our customers.
good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary,
reporting any mechanical issues. Vehicles should be washed on a regular
proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
all equipment installations: make, model, serial number, necessary test
measurements, and pictures as necessary.
diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system
to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what
the issue is and what is need to correct.
to dispatch, parts procurement, supervisors and managers, as needed, to
keep company and customers informed about work progressions.
detailed, complete and timely paperwork and required
in company provided training opportunities on latest industry
- Identify and report to
supervisor/manager potential opportunities for additional business.
- 10 plus years’ proven record in maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse chiller service issues.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail and ability to train junior technicians.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
- Well groomed, neat appearance
- Valid social security number, driver’s license, clean driving record, must pass background check
- Must have the ability to get a TWIC card
- Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required by company
- Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction