/ About Us
Star Service is always looking for personnel that can demonstrate the proper attitude and skills to fill its ranks. We maintain a family culture and our benefits are very favorable. As a growing air conditioning maintenance company we seek qualified individuals in the various fields that support HVAC design, installation and maintenance. Controls and energy management are growing segments of our business that require staffing.
Star Service is a leading HVAC maintenance contractor in Louisiana and with over 60 years of being in business, we provide a stable environment for long-term employment.
- Competitive pay and advancement opportunities.
- Group health insurance and a 401K match for retirement.
- Training and on-going development.
- Organized and disciplined workplace.
Our knowledge, experience and integrity are well-known attributes that have warranted our continued success and assured our customers of having a long-term, reliable partner in Star Service.
We continually invest in the people that make Star Service successful, to ensure they are trained and qualified to meet the needs and expectations of our customers. We believe in making each other at Star Service better, so our customers know they are getting the best from us.
- Star Service technicians are factory-trained in most major brands including Trane, Carrier, Daikin (McQuay) and York/Johnson
- All technicians required to be EPA Section 608 Certified
- Refrigerant Management system to help ensure customer compliance with EPA 608 and 40 CFR Part 82, Subpart F