SERVING THE GULF COAST SINCE 1952
Founded in 1952, Star Service steadily expanded our HVAC, Building Automation and Controls, and Maintenance services and capabilities across the Gulf Coast. In 2019, Fidelity Building Services Group partnered with four of our previous locations. Star Service of Baton Rouge, Lafayette and Lake Charles remain wholly-owned and family-operated by heirs of the Founders of Star Service.
Star Service is a recognized leader in repairing and maintaining, designing and installing HVAC Systems and Building Automation and Control Systems. Star Service works with managers, administrators and owners to ensure that their systems are running at peak performance while conserving the maximum amount of energy.
As a commercial HVAC contractor, we completely flip the paradigm of our industry. We partner with clients to provide full-service, preventative maintenance plans and systems that emphasize our commitment and skill set while delivering long-term value. Our whole industry is built upon a model emphasizing failure – we take a different approach for your success.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING OUR CUSTOMERS WITH OUTSTANDING SERVICE AT THE BEST POSSIBLE VALUE WHILE PROUDLY MAINTAINING ONE OF THE BEST SAFETY RECORDS IN OUR BUSINESS.
- Continuous Training enables our technicians to satisfy your concerns quickly.
- Precise Tasking for various type of equipment enables us to properly task each piece of equipment, taking the guess work out of properly maintaining your systems and reducing HVAC failures.
- Purchasing Power allows Star Service to purchase hard-to-find parts quickly and at the lowest prices, passing the savings on to your business.
- Best Practices enables Star Service to bring the most current processes and tools to our customers, saving them money.
- Regulatory Compliance ensures a legal and safe environment for both our customers and Star Service, which provides peace of mind.
- Technical Support for new or rare systems enables us to remedy problems quickly for our customers and means less downtime.
- National Contracts provides consistent service delivery, even when your business grows beyond state lines.
At Star Service, we take pride in our work. We continuously strive to exceed our client’s expectations by executing a formal Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program. This program is designed to meet all requirements of the project or maintenance schedule. By consistently concentrating on quality, we commit to excellence in all that we do.
We utilize protocols to monitor progress from the pre-activity meeting to the final audit. In order to ensure compliance throughout the entire process, we use dedicated tasking. We address potential issues in order to prevent future occurrences and drive improvement. At Star Service, we encourage new and innovative ideas to enhance our performance. Our clients can count on us to provide top quality deliverables on time as promised.
- Office Buildings
- High-Rise Residential
- Low-Rise Residential
- Auto Dealerships
- Printing Facilities
- Film Studios
- Chemical Plants
- Pulp & Paper Plants
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Nuclear Plants
- Steel Mills
- Surgical Centers
- Medical Office Buildings
- Doctor Offices
- Senior Living Centers
- Health Clubs
- Country Clubs
- Entertainment Venues
- Retail Centers
- County & Parish
- Worship Halls
- Daycare Centers
- Faith-Based Schools
- Private and Public Schools
- Technical Schools
- Sorority and Fraternity Houses
Linc Contractor Since 1984
Star Service has been a Linc Service Contractor since 1984. Linc is a franchisor that has over 140 independent contractors in its network. Transitioning from a standard mechanical contractor to a full-service organization was a strategic endeavor for Star Service and therefore, we joined the Linc Service Network to service regions along the Gulf Coast from Houston to Tallahassee. Star Service utilizes the approach, processes and tools of the Linc Service Program, from tasking through billing.